Brazilian waxing is an effective hair removal method involving complete removal of undesirable hair from your belly right up to the buttocks. It differs from Bikini Wax to a certain extent. Brazilian wax is all about clean waxing around, on, and even beyond your bikini zone. As such, Brazilian Wax is referred to as the bare wax. It would be leaving you completely hairless and bare from the belly button right up to the buttocks. Avail professional body waxing at a reputed salon based in Carlton.
How Must You Get Ready for a Brazilian Wax Session?
Before opting for the Brazilian Waxing session, you must understand what precisely your skin type is. You need to know more about your skin as this sort of hair removal method involves the super-sensitive areas of your body and so you need to be careful and safe.
What Are the Things to Do Before Going for a Brazilian Wax Session?
- First of all, you must choose a reputed and reliable salon and make sure that your technician is well-trained, qualified, and experienced. It is better to go to the best salon in Carlton for an effective body waxing.
- You must schedule an appointment at least 7 days post your monthly cycle. It would be hurting the most if you go for waxing 7 days before your periods. Moreover, waxing can be really inconvenient while your periods are on as it involves hair removal from your intimate zone. You need to consider your menstrual cycle dates before scheduling an appointment for a Brazilian Wax.
- Inform your beauty therapist if you have a sensitive skin.
- Avoid shaving minimum three weeks in advance.
- Opt for a patch test to make sure that your skin is not over-sensitive.
- Avoid using any lotions on and around your bikini zone before getting the procedure done.
- Take a nice shower before the session.
- It is better to take a painkiller before going for the appointment.
You are now all set for the waxing session.
What Are the Reasons for Opting for Brazilian Wax?
- It is an effective and quick hair removal technique for a clean and smooth feel.
- You could be free from undesirable hair for about a month.
- When done frequently, your hair growth would be retarded and definitely softer and sparser.
There is no irritation or itching if the waxing is done by qualified professionals. Schedule an appointment at the most trusted salon in Carlton for perfect body waxing.
Now you could flaunt yourself confidently in a bikini.
What Warnings Are Given By Experts?
- Brazilian Waxing cannot be possible if your hair is spiky. It is not possible even when the hair to be removed is far too long. The hair growth has to be perfect for the Brazilian Waxing.
- It could be pretty painful and uncomfortable.
- You would feel a bit of discomfort after the session when you wear tight-fitting under garments or clothes.
- Avoid getting a Brazilian Wax done if you are diabetic, under sixteen, menstruating at the time, or pregnant.
Looking great takes some effort. Waxing could be slightly uncomfortable and painful but the results are worth all the trouble.